The Aesthetic Institute at Dell Laser Consultants
Why The Aesthetic Institute?
Whether you’re seeking youthful rejuvenation or reconstructive plastic surgery to correct physical trauma, Dr. Barbarino approaches her patients with a woman’s perspective and empathy. She offers a full spectrum of services with the goal of creating confidence, self-esteem and comfort for each patient through personalized medical solutions.
- State of the art facility and equipment.
- Services range from non and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures to surgical cosmetic procedures.
- Our medical campus houses comfortable in/outpatient rooms.
- Certified, trained staff committed to setting the standard for patient care, safety and satisfaction.
- Creativity and mastery of innovations in cosmetic medicine help patients realize their aesthetic potential.
Our staff includes Dr. Barbarino, an active fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery who is well-versed in using medical expertise to rejuvenate or restore the face and body, and Ryan Harlan, a licensed medical aesthetician and laser technician expert. Their combined goal is to help patients give life to their years and feel comfortable in their body.
Sheila Barbarino, MD, FAAO, FAACS, F.A.C.S., is a board certified surgeon who is fellowship-trained in both cosmetic oculoplastics and aesthetic full-face and full body surgery. Dr. Barbarino is an active fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Barbarino is also a Trustee on the Cosmetic Surgery Foundation Board of Directors.